- 500 hour Yoga teacher, ISHTA yoga, New York, NY.
- Masters of Science in Applied Physiology (Exercise Physiology) and Nutrition from Teachers College Columbia University, New York, NY. (2005)
- 100 hour Anatomy and Kinesiology for Movement Professionals/Teachers, (Jason Brown Training/Certification program), New York, NY
- Anatomy of Hands on Assists, Anatomy Studies for Yoga Teachers, Jason Brown, New York, NY
- Dietetic Internship, Teachers College Columbia University, New York, NY. (2002)
- Bachelors of Science in Foods and Nutrition from Marymount College, Tarrytown, New York. (2001)
- Associates Degree in Foods and Nutrition from Westchester Community College, Valhalla, New York. (1997)
- Currently obtaining a Certificate in Applied Functional Medicine Nutrition (January, 2017)
- Sound Healing - Level 1, International Institute of Sound Healing (2017)
- Anatomy and Kinesiology for Movement Professionals, Zenyasa/Jason Brown, New York, NY
- Anatomy of Hands On Assists, Anatomy studies for Yoga Teachers, Jason Brown, New York, NY
- Raindrop Therapy Technique, Lightwing Center
- Restorative Yoga Certification, ISHTA yoga
- Yoga Nidra Meditation, ISHTA yoga
- Prenatal Yoga Certification , ISHTA yoga
- Yoga Anatomy Therapeutics, ISHTA yoga
- Power Pilates Beginner Mat Certified
- Nutrition to Kitchen Prescription Certification/Training-via Field to Plate
- Adult Obesity and Weight Management Certificate
I believe in always being a student.
I continue to grow and evolve through various trainings. I'll never stop learning, it not only inspires what I do, but also my students/clients.
- Private Practice Yoga Teacher/Nutritionist
- Sound Healing Practitioner (Level 1)
- Yoga teacher for: Hastings Yoga, Scarsdale Yoga, Equinox, ISHTA yoga, Yogaworks.
- Nutrition Advisor/Expert blogger for Michael Altman’s New World Apothecary
- Yoga teacher, Pilates and More/Equinox/ISHTA Yoga/Scarsdale Yoga Studios,Hastings Yoga, Corporate
- Staff Nutritionist, Apogee Pilates & Yoga Wellness Centers.
- Employee Wellness Coordinator/Exercise Physiology Assistant/Fitness Assistant/Dietitian, Greenwich Hospitals Center for Healthy Living (Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab)
- Clinical Dietitian, Lawrence Hospital Center
- Clinical Dietitian, St. Johns Riverside Hospital.
- Assistant Fitness Manager/Dietitian/Fitness Instructor, Allen & Company (private investment bank)
- Consultant for several local physicians throughout Westchester County, NY
- Social media advocate-maintains current blog here, facebook page, twitter & instagram accounts.